· Screening, data mining and frequency tabulation for potential signals including signal estimation using established manual signal detection methods.
· Drafting of Signal Management Reports.
· Drafting signal detection, validation and signal management reports analysis and prioritisation of signals and signal assessment report by reviewing available data.
· Monitoring of current safety issues and detection of potential signals from the internal database and monitoring of on-going/open signals from the previous review periods.
· Tracking of identified signals from regulatory and internal signal detection process, potential signals, open signals, refuted signals and validated signals.
· Referring ADRs to monitoring Tracker, PRAC meeting assessments and other business partner’s reports for tracking on-going signals.
Interested candidates can call on 9963433907(Call timings 10:00a.m to 06:00p.m. No Sundays please!) or share your resume to the Email id email@example.com