The Statistical Programmer will work with Medical Affairs biostatisticians and Sanofi Global Hub biostatistics and programming personnel to implement statistical analysis plans and provide QC’d data packages including tables, figures, and listings for use in publications (i.e. abstracts, posters, oral, presentations, and manuscripts) ;The Statistical Programmer will develop, implement, and document non-routine macros and advanced techniques ;The Statistical Programmer will ensure SOPs are followed and timelines and quality are met.
- People: 1) Develop and maintain effective relationships and collaborations with the end stakeholders (Medical community) and local biostatistics and programming team members within the allocated Global business unit and product – with an objective to develop statistical data outputs.
- Performance / Process: 1) Conduct appropriate post-hoc statistical analyses of clinical trial data. 2) Design, develop, test, implement, and document statistical programming in high-level software packages e.g. SAS. 3) Produce well documented data packages that include tables, listings, and figures. 4) Closely follow QC plans and timelines set by senior members of the Sanofi Global Hub biostatistics and programming team. 5) Remain current on advanced programming methods
- Customer: 1) Work closely with Global Medical Affairs biostatisticians to identify statistical analysis needs and assist in developing assigned deliverables.
- Experience: Master’s degree 2-3 years/B.Sc. 3-6 years of relevant experience required
- Soft skills: Stakeholder management, Ability to manage timelines and Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Technical skills: Advance SAS programming skills, SDTM & ADaM (CDISC)
- Education: Bachelor or Master of Science degree or equivalent in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Life Science, or related field.
- Languages: Excellent English language knowledge – written and spoken
Leave a comment