Applicant Must work from Hyd & Blr
Updated: December 15, 2022
Location: India-Asia Pacific – IND-Kinapse-Bengalaru
Job ID: 22011397
Safety & Pharmacovigilance Specialist I
• Enter information into PVG quality and tracking systems for receipt and tracking ICSR.
• Assists in the processing of ICSRs according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and project/program-specific safety plans.
o Triages ICSRs, evaluates ICSR data for completeness, accuracy, and regulatory report ability.
o Enters data into safety database.
o Codes events, medical history, concomitant medications and tests.
o Compiles complete narrative summaries.
o Identifies information to be queried and follows up until information is obtained and queries are satisfactorily resolved.
o Assists in the generation of timely, consistent and accurate reporting of expedited reports in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.
• Ensures all relevant documents are submitted to the Trial Master File (TMF) as per company SOP/Sponsor requirements for clinical trials and the Pharmacovigilance System Master File for post-marketing programs as appropriate.
• Maintains understanding and compliance with SOPs, Work Instructions (WIs), global drug/biologic/device regulations, GCPs, ICH guidelines, GVP, project/program plans and the drug development process.
What we’re looking for
Must have minimum 2yrs of Data Entry Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in life science, registered nurse, pharmacist or an equivalent combination of education and experience that gives the individual the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job.
• Safety Database systems and knowledge of medical terminology required
• Good understanding of clinical trial process across Phases II-IV and/or post-marketing safety requirements, ICH GCP, GVP and regulations related to Safety and Pharmacovigilance
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Visio, email (Outlook), TeamShare (or other management/shared content/workspace) and internet.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
• Good organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks and projects
• Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy and ability to meet deadlines