- Implementation of routine system configuration including product, study and license in Argus and Argus J;
- Assist with creating reports using Oracle Business Intelligence reporting tool;
- Resolve safety database-related issues;
- Prepare/Execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of safety system changes;
- Assist in Argus Database Training for new users, as applicable;
- Generate outputs from the global safety system in support of periodic safety reports (e.g. DSUR, PSUR and PBRER) ;
- Assist in the development of system support related process, SOPs, Work Instructions and manuals and
- Support Inspection and Audits.
Bachelor’s Degree in scientific discipline or Business Informatics or similar area with 1-2 years of directly related experience;
- Work experience in CRO/biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in Study configurations in Safety Systems.
- Experience with Safety Database preferably Argus and Argus J.
- Experience in SQL.
- Experience in reporting and analytic platforms such as OBIEE.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Strong consultative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to combine technical problem-solving skills with discernment to resolve best business solution.
Apply : https://international-medpace.icims.com/jobs/8292/safety-database-specialist/job?hub=6
Leave a comment