Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical engineering
Experience: 0 – 3 years
- Proposal of samples for screening studies, hazard evaluation studies and raw material handling during RFQ stage.
- Performing analysis in DSC, ARC.
- Receiving samples and carrying out tests accordingly.
- Preparing report for process screening with mitigation strategy.
- Planning and proposal of Reaction calorimeter experiments.
- Preparing program for planned experiments in reaction calorimeter.
- Analyzing the performed experiments.
- Hazard evaluation report preparation with mitigation strategy and estimation of addition time for dose controlled reaction.
- Proposing powder safety study and interpretation of results from external laboratory.
- Performing gas evolution experiments and preparing reports with mitigation strategy.
- Performing corrosion study and preparation of report for the same.
- Proper lab maintenance and ensure all spares are available in place to avoid the down time.
- Maintaining soft copies of all reports in shared folder.
- Adherence to standards such as data integrity, safety standards and compliance.
- Proposal of samples for screening studies.
- Performing screening studies in DSC and advanced thermal screening studies (ARC)
- Proposal of hazard evaluation study (RC study)
- Performing, analyzing preparation of reports with mitigation strategy.
- Performing and preparing gas evolution report with mitigation strategy.
- Dynochem software approach
- RFP evaluation
Apply : https://career10.successfactors.com/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=syngeneP1&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&career_job_req_id=41559&selected_lang=en_GB&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&browserTimeZone=Asia/Calcutta&_s.crb=N0Dp2%2fBEoxqIH%2f0iDMKaA3kwneWpjjCAkGvSNWMYnHY%3d