- Training & Familiarization
- To learn the basic and advanced concepts of clinical research, GCP and various regulations pertaining to the industry
- To familiarize with SOPs required for the function of independent monitor role
- To acquire the monitoring skills across a range of therapeutic areas
- To participate in the ongoing training and staff development program’s to learn new skills.
- B. Co-monitoring Visit/Co-Site Initiation Visit
- To accompany experienced monitors for in-depth, on-site monitoring experience (called as co-monitoring visit / co-site Initiation visit)
- To prepare monitoring visit reports and follow up letter for each co-monitoring visit performed.
- To participate and qualify the co-monitoring assessment to meet the required performance from the individual
- To accompany the Project Manager/ Lead Clinical Research Associate in study site selection visits.
- To assist and participate in Investigator’s Meeting and Site Initiation Visits of assigned projects
Fresher With B.Pharm, M.Sc (Science) or Clinical Research
Research & Development
Drug Development and Preclinical Studies
Apply : https://careers.teva/job/Bangalore-R&D-Intern-560052/1003287700/
Leave a comment