Project Initiation Management:
• Ensures tools are set-up according to SOPs and work instructions (for example, Project Management Plan, SOP list, TIME task codes list, Team list, Project View)
• Setup of Project Specific Training in LMS
• Works with PL to create an initial schedule and resource plan in Project
• Assists with drafting a consistent and coherent project management plan, including coordinated planning of the different project activities and input from the different functions.
Project Execution and Control Management:
• Responsible for reporting and analysis and for highlighting issues for project team
• Maintains the project schedule and resource changes with input from
• Project Lead
• Prepares portions of the monthly management and dashboard reports
• Updates and maintains project tracking databases, compiles data for reports, and other project-related materials
• Organizes incoming and outgoing correspondence forproject management
• May be responsible for managing project document storage
• Responsible for updating the project plan as needed and collaborating with the PL/TL to execute the plan.
• May provide technical support to the Project Lead/ Project Manager/Technical Lead and project team through the use Microsoft Word, Excel, ProjectView, and internal PAREXEL systems
• Supports preparation of required information for various project meetings
• Reporting of owned responsibilities during meeting attendance
• Support tracking and follow-up of action items.
• Distributes agendas prior to meetings, and prepares and distribute minutes of internal and client meetings
• Promotes communication among team members.
Project Financial Management:
• Responsible for collating monthly project financial metrics
• Reviewing TIME reports against allocated/budgeted time
• Reviewing and processing pass through cost invoices
• Interacts with Independent Consultants to collect timesheets and processes invoices for payment
Project Closure Management:
• Collaborates with PL/PM/TL on ensuring that documents are archived, and final work handed over to the sponsor
• Closes all project systems and interfaces upon project end.
Location: Office Based (Bengaluru or Hyderabad)
Apply : https://jobs.parexel.com/job/bengaluru/project-specialist/877/47032026992
Leave a comment