What will you be doing?
Develops/maintains study documents and utilizes company systems to manage clinical/biomedical studies. Provides administrative support to project team members in clinical operations and project management. Works with the project team to ensure that projects are completed in accordance with contract and client expectations:
- Organizes project team and client meetings including scheduling, meeting materials, binders, agendas and meeting minutes.
- Organizes study information and supplies. Generates and maintains organizational charts, team calendar, newsletters, mass mailings, project specific information including but not limited to process flow charts, contact lists, holiday lists, study website, mailing labels. Tracks, dispatches and maintains study supplies following applicable company processes.
- Manages internal and client project reporting. Generates and reviews for accuracy reports to facilitate project status and financial reporting. Completes system updates and queries.
- Supports project manager with financial tasks. Has oversight of purchase order process including creating and processing purchase orders and processing study invoices. May process Investigator payments.
- May support preparation of study files by maintaining and distributing project documents. Ensures documents within the electronic trial master file comply with filing/naming guidelines and have the correct status.
- Uses the learning management system to assign project-specific training to team members and tracks training compliance.
What you need to have?
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent in business, finance, health sciences or related field, preferred
- CRO, pharmaceutical or clinical research experience, preferred
- Previous experience using computerized information systems and standard application software (Windows, MS Office)
- High working knowledge with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience maintaining numerous Excel trackers, preferred
- Previous experience building PowerPoint slides, preferred
- Previous experience taking meeting minutes and facilitating and scheduling MS TEAMS and WebEx meetings, preferred