- According to the specific role (Central or Local), coordinates, oversees and completes functions on assigned trials activities detailed on the task matrix.
- Performs department, Internal, Country and Investigator file reviews as assigned and documents findings in appropriate system.
- Ensures allocated tasks are performed on time, within budget and to a high-quality standard. Proactively communicates any risks to project leads.
- Supports the maintenance of study specific documentation and systems including but not limited to: study team lists, tracking of project specific training requirements, system access management, and tracking of project level activity plans in appropriate system.
- Provides system support (i.e. GoBalto & eTMF).
- Supports RBM activities.
- Performs administrative tasks on assigned trials including but not limited to: timely processing of documents sent to Client (e)TMF as assigned, performing (e)TMF reviews, performing mass mailings and communications as needed, providing documents and reports to internal team members.
- Supports scheduling of client and/or internal meetings.
- Reviews and tracks local regulatory documents.
- Transmits documents to client and centralized IRB/IEC.
- Analyzes and reconciles study metrics and findings reports. Assists with clarification and resolution of findings related to site documentation.
- Maintains vendor trackers.
- Assists with coordination, compilation and distribution of Investigator Site File (ISF) and Pharmacy binder materials and non-clinical study supplies to sites.
- Assists with study-specific translation materials and translation QC upon request.
Education and Experience:
High / Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 0 to 1 year).
In some cases an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a team or independently as required
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to detail, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze project-specific data/systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Strong customer focus
- Flexibility to reprioritize workload to meet changing project timelines
- Demonstrated ability to attain and maintain a good working knowledge of applicable Country Regulations, ICH Good Clinical Practices, and organization/Client SOPs and WPDs for all non-clinical/clinical aspects of project implementation, execution and closeout
- Good English language and grammar skills and proficient local language skills as needed
- Good computer skills, proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and ability to obtain knowledge and master all clinical trial database systems
- Ability to successfully complete PPD clinical training program
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and good interpersonal skills