- Identify and apply appropriate codes from specific dictionaries to Case Report Form (CRF) terms that require manual coding (e.g. adverse events, medications/procedures, and medical conditions/history).
- Accurately & consistently apply coding conventions to CRF.
- Review all coded terms within the clinical database for accuracy and consistency. Identify coding discrepancies or inconsistencies
- Accurately generate data queries where applicable to resolve coding discrepancies.
- Maintain coding documentation within project files as appropriate.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 1 year prior medical coding experience. Previous Clinical Data Management experience is considered a plus but not required.
- Thorough knowledge of standard coding dictionaries (e.g. MedDRA, WHODrug).
- Excellent understanding of medical procedures and terminology
Apply : https://careers.iconplc.com/job/medical-coding-specialist-in-india-bangalore-jid-23936
Leave a comment