Intas Pharmaceuticals has opportunity for M.Pharm candidates in Pharma Training & Development Department.
The major responsibilities would be;
1) To train field sales professionals.
2) Designing pharmaceutical training modules.
3) Developing new training programs depending upon new product or brand launch.
4) Coordinate with Marketing team & Medical Services team in terms of training need identification.
5) Analyzing and Preparing various training data i.e. Training Analytics.
Desired candidate profile should be as below.
• Excellent Good communication skill
• Willingness to travel at PAN India level.
• Well with MS Office.
Requesting you to share the profiles of the interested candidates on email@example.com for the same.