- Work with multiple IT groups, vendors and lab personnel to validate instrument systems software and maintain them through entire system lifecycle.
- Manage access rosters and software support for multiple lab instrument systems.
- Assist in periodic reviews of access rosters, system audit trails, data backup effectiveness, etc.
- Create and maintain templates, dashboards and tools to support business operations using MS Office products like Excel, Word, Sharepoint, Power BI and PowerApps
- Compile and track data for control charting
- Assist with data integrity reviews for data contained in scientific reports and tables.
- Follow the local standards for documentation practices and record retention.
- Follow all applicable procedures and guidance documents.
- Generate process metrics as required.
- Respond to all phone calls, instant messages, and emails regarding lab instrument validation and support process questions.
- Notify supervisor and/or escalate issues if appropriate data integrity processes are not followed.
B.S. or M.S in Computer Science/ IT/ Biotechnology
Apply : https://lilly.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/LLY/job/India-Bengaluru/Intern—Lab-Instrument-Informatics-and-Business-Operations-Support_R-44551?source=linkedin&locationCountry=c4f78be1a8f14da0ab49ce1162348a5e
Leave a comment