• Completes internal and external reporting to assist with sponsor requests
• Performs data mining activities to compile and validate data accuracy
• Supports global reporting requirements as they are developed and requested
• Ensures department stays in compliance of all Sarbanes Oxley controls
• Ensures advance funding is received from sponsors before site payments are processed
• Provides analytical support to project teams and department members
• Works with sponsor systems and applications as required by the project
• Updates department SharePoint site and internal trackers
What we’re looking for
• BA/BS degree in Business, Accounting or Finance plus moderate finance, research and data mining experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Clinical Research Organization (CRO) or Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
• Strong proficiency in using Excel for spreadsheet analysis. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), email, and voicemail.
• Oracle experience preferred. Foreign language proficiency preferred.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment. Strong attention to detail.
• Effective presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills with a team-oriented approach.