Bio Nucleus Pharmaceuticals Walk In Interview 2021.Bio Nucleus Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below. Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon is the 250 bedded flag ship hospital of Bio Nucleus Pharmaceuticals. It is a state of the art multi super specialty hospital providing a complete spectrum of advanced medical and surgical interventions with a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.
Important Vacancy details:Bio Nucleus Pharmaceuticals Walk In 24th to 26th March 201 for Medical Representative At Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi / NCR.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Post Name: Medical Representative
Education: Any Graduate in Any Specialization, D.pharm,B.Pharma in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization
Experience:02 to 4 years
Location:Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi / NCR
Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Time and Venue 24 March – 26 March , 12.00 PM – 5.30 PM OCUS Quantum, Bionucleus Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. 14th Floor, Unit no. 1409, Sec-51 Gurugram, Haryana – 122003 Contact – Ruchi Nigam ( 01244938488 )
We are looking for an outstanding Territory Manager to promote and sell medical products to doctors and pharmacists and other health care professionals.
Who can help in identifying prospective business opportunity for the company and also able to attend company meetings and training sessions
Who has sound knowledge in the field of Nutraceuticals, Orthopaedics, Gynaecologist, Consulting Physician
LOCATION: HeadQuarter in Gurgaon.. Looking for candidates for West Delhi
- Scheduling appointments/meetings with doctors and pharmacists and other health care professionals to promote company products.
- Building and Maintaining good relationships with customers
- Researching competitors medications and their respective market performances
MORE RELATED JOBS
Abbott looking BSc BPharmFreshers And expereince for…
Mar 23, 2021
Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration 15 posts Job…
Mar 23, 2021
ENergon Labs Pvt Ltd WalkIn Interviews for FRESHERS AR and D…
Mar 23, 2021
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and build rapport with potential customers.
- Should be able to continue ”meet and exceed” the company sales targets.
- Proven medical sales experience
- Valid driving license
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Persuasive and resilient
- People management experience
Graduation any specialization with at least 2 years of relevant experience in Pharma
(B.Pharma /D. Pharma & B.Sc candidate would be preferred)
Any clarification required, call us at 0124-4938488
Please share your CV at email@example.com
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.