A day in the Life:
- Initiates feasibility intelligence collection based on study needs.
- Assists in vetting local sites, including research from internal and external sources.
- Gain an understanding of identifying risks to quality and compliance and develop and implement mitigation plans.
- Will recommend site lists to suit the needs of the feasibility and to support the site development strategy.
- Document all communication attempts and follow ups associated with the site and e-file essential documents in PPD systems.
- Communicates with the sites after survey review to clarify responses, as needed.
- Ensures compliance with the Feasibility schedule and raises concerns to Manager. Reviews status of sites with management weekly.
- Associates degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification.
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable up to 2 years’).
Apply : https://jobs.thermofisher.com/global/en/job/226490/Feasibility-Site-Specialist
Leave a comment