- Assist the Project Manager in system design and set-up;
- Create study specific documents;
- Track and provide key study metrics and project monitoring;
- Work with clients in obtaining requirements and responding to inquiries;
- Other assigned projects and tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in a health related field with strong attention to detail and working knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of medical terminology;
- 1-2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical or CRO setting preferred.
Apply : https://international-medpace.icims.com/jobs/8088/eclinical-coordinator/job?hub=6
Leave a comment