|1. Reviewing the published reports/biomedical literature to ascertain if they contain a case report of an adverse reaction and Non- individual case reports.|
2. Applying regulatory and internal guidance to determine if the article meets the definition of a case report and Non- individual case reports.
3. Perform relevancy assessment based on accepted industry guidelines.
4. Provide training and guidance to the scanners on inclusion criteria of case report and Non- individual case reports.
5. Work closely with the SMEs to ensure physician team has necessary training and skills per industry norms.
6. Perform additional tasks/responsibilities as assigned delegated by the team lead/manager
|MD / MBBS|
|1) Sound Knowledge of Human Anatomy & Physiology 2) MedDRA Coding & subsuming of adverse drug reaction/AE terms 3) Seriousness determination 4) Familiarity with pharmacological concepts 5) Command on verbal and written communication skills 6)Team Player|