• As a DSA, you will be expected to perform case processing for serious adverse events, serious and non-serious adverse drug reactions and other medically-related project information such as adverse events of special interest and clinical endpoints.
• Provide input and review relevant safety tracking systems for accuracy and quality and assist with maintaining project files.
• Serve as a resource for investigational sites and ICON personnel on safety-related issues.
• Assist with generation of study specific procedures and with identifying out of scope activities in conjunction with the MSS Functional Lead.
You will need:
• The successful candidate will have relevant clinical research/pharmaceutical industry experience, preferably in pharmacovigilance/drug safety, with knowledge of medical terminology and coding systems.
• Must be fluent in written and verbal English with good communication skills and basic computer skills. Detail orientated and capable of working effectively within a team environment.
• Medical/science background (nursing preferred) and/or bachelor’s degree or local equivalent.
Apply : https://careers.iconplc.com/job/drug-safety-associate-sr-drug-safety-associate-in-philippines-manila-makati-pra-jid-25768
Leave a comment