- Create annotated CRFs per CDISC SDTM standard and mapping specifications for study level data collection source data to CDISC SDTM;
- Implement data standard and create SDTM data;
- Perform validation of CDISC SDTM data in accordance with SOPs and guidance documents;
- Ensure SDTM data conforms to the data standards expected by regulatory agencies; and
- Create SAS program to generate reports to assist data cleaning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Statistics, Life Sciences, or equivalent; and
- SAS knowledge preferred.
- Good English written/communication skills is required.