- Prepares documentation, such as CCGs, Data Management Plan (DMP), Data Report Specifications, External Data Transfer Specifications, etc.
- Assists in developing standard test data for testing screens and listings and provides feedback on the results of the testing
- Performs user acceptance testing on studies, including testing of edit checks, etc.
- Assists in maintaining DBs and supports DB updates Tracks CRFs
- Performs data entry
- Generates reports for data review
- Reviews CRFs, data listings to ensure all data captured follow protocol, CCGs, DMP, etc.
- Reviews responses to queries and resolves discrepancies
- Performs external data reconciliation
- Acts as a Lead Data Coordinator on multiple studies
- Performs document submission to Trial Master File (TMF)
- Supports TMF Quality Control (QC) activities
- Performs database QC activities
- Performs QC of study reports, CRF archive files
- Supports the Data Scientist and/or PM in reporting financial project stats, study metrics, dashboard updates, project status
What we are searching for:
- Typically requires 2 -4 years of DM mastery or related clinical research industry experience
- Knowledge of at least one Clinical Data Management System (CDMS) (e.g. Madidate Rave,DataLabs EDC, etc.).
Apply : https://premier-research.com/our-company/careers/?jobID=ooo5lfwW&locations=India
Leave a comment