This role supports Safety Assessment Operations with administrative tasks, documentation, quality control. It is intended for this position to be an entry and learning position for the Data Entry Associate Level.
Essential Job Duties:
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature of the job and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and duties.
- Obtains raw data from operational staff and conducts timely data back entry of study related data into data acquisition database. (20%)
- Conducts timely and accurate quality control for study related data. (50%)
- Learns to draft data tables from manually collected data and verifies data for accuracy. (10%)
- Recognizes deviations from normal or expected outcomes based on known reference standards and makes recommendations to supervisor. Carries out decisions independently as pre-determined appropriate.
- Orders supplies for Operations areas and contains controllable costs/research costs with multiple vendors – primary contact for Operations
- Perform general administrative duties associated with the Operations areas
- Ability to interact across multiple cost centers and global sites
- Works under regular supervision.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- No experience in the job discipline required
- 0-1 Years of experience in other professional roles
- No other required work-related experience if you meet the educational requirements
Education/Qualifications/Certifications and Licenses
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Life Sciences preferred. Associate degree Level of Laboratory or Animal Technician or Medical Nurse or equivalent required.
- Experience may be substituted for educational requirements
Apply : https://careers.labcorp.com/global/en/job/237472/Data-Associate-I
Leave a comment