– Provide programming support for analysis of real world data from different sources including medical and pharmacy claims data, hospital data, electronic medical record data, and prospective observational study data.
– Contribute in development of programming specifications for conducting the analysis using requirement details and source data.
– Develop/validate analysis datasets from a variety of file and formats from either internal or external vendors as well as using diverse collection of data files in terms of the type, data format and size.
– Develop/validate graphs and tables primarily for exploratory investigations with analysis requirements that may change throughout the life of the project.
– Ensure excellence in the programming of analysis ready datasets, tables, listings, and figures, and associated validation work
– Develop and maintain required documentation for the assigned deliverables. – Communicate accurate and timely status updates to project lead and other project team members.
– Present and share knowledge at department meetings.
– Identify processes within programming that will increase productivity, quality and efficiency.
-Bachelor or Masters in Computers, Engineering, Statistics, Health Informatics, Life Science, Mathematics, Economics, Econometrics
– At least 3 years of professional experience in quantitative data analysis
– Experience in working with real world data from: health insurance claims, real-world studies (eg: Retrospective analyses, Manual chart review, Prospective observational studies and registries, Pragmatic clinical trials)
– Programming skills: Base SAS, SAS Procedures, SAS Macros, SAS Graphs, SQL
– Expertise in creation of different types of graphs used for presenting data.
– Knowledge of other statistical analysis programming language like R, Python will be an added advantage
– Familiar with handling Big Data, non-standard/new data, complex data etc.
– Strong analytic mindset and logical thinking capability
– Good knowledge of the higher statistical and econometric methods in theory and practice
Apply : https://careers.labcorp.com/global/en/job/2022-80061_CP/Data-Analyst-Real-Word-Data
Leave a comment