- To ensure all assigned studies follows SOPs, GCP and applicable regulations.
- To do all regulatory/ethics submission as per timelines and to ensure regulatory documents are available, complete and current.
- In coordination with the project manager and/or medical monitor, perform study site selection visits. Participate in/conduct investigator’s meeting and site initiation visits.
- To identify, define, coordinate and conduct site study training.
- In coordination with the project manager, provide oversight of all study-related activities.
- To perform regular monitoring visits to site
- To ensure the compliance to ICH-GCP guidelines, local & international regulations (Ex. DCGI, FDA) and applicable SOPs.
Apply : https://careers.teva/job/Navi-Mumbai-Clinical-Research-Assoc-I-400706/1004918100/
Leave a comment