Position at TLC Laser Eye Centres
See if you are our next:
Working for TLC (a partner of Vision Group) is to help improve people’s eyesight. It is having the feeling of a mission accomplished and a job well done. It is seeing happiness in the eyes of patients and realizing that you have changed the way they see life. All of this can be achieved while having the opportunity to build a stable and rewarding career that meets your full potential.
A look at your benefits
- You receive a quarterly bonus.
- You hold a permanent full-time position (Monday-Friday from 8am to 4:30pm).
- You benefit from a free LASIK surgery, 3 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days & 1 wellness day.
- You benefit from group insurance, telemedicine & RRSP match.
- You work with experts in Ophthalmology & you can count yourself as a team member of one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Your tasks at a glance
- You assist during the pre-op exams and fill the patient’s charts accurately.
- You answer patient’s questions and ensure the best service.
- You work closely with Optometrists.
- You conduct pre-operative and post-operative tests for both cataract and LASIK candidates.
- You update the appointment system after every patient’s consultation.
- You confirm by phone post-operative appointments.
A clear view of your assets
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are comfortable with computers, technology and Microsoft 365; knowledge of EMR systems is an asset.
- You have an interest in the medical field, or have a passion for delivering excellent customer service.