Mandatory expectation as per Syngene safety guidelines
- Overall adherence to safe practices and procedures of oneself and the teams aligned
- Contributing to development of procedures, practices and systems that ensures safe operations and compliance to company’s integrity & quality standards
- Driving a corporate culture that promotes environment, health, and safety (EHS) mindset and operational discipline at the workplace at all times.
- Ensuring safety of self, teams and lab/plant by adhering to safety protocols and following environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace.
- Ensure all assigned mandatory trainings related to data integrity, health, and safety measures are completed on time by all members of the team including self
- Compliance to Syngene’ s quality standards at all times
- Receipt of all kinds of materials such as room temperature, cold storage, hazardous, toxic, pyrophoric, flammable, explosive, reducing agents, peroxide forming chemicals, restricted, Licensed, controlled substance materials, reagents, general consumables, Lab items and packing materials.
- Label the containers with appropriate Zone identification, storage condition and expiry date and free from hand written labels and strictly follow the SOP, protocols, check lists as applicable to the activity.
- Material Issuances and receipt of lab return materials strictly based on reservation and return reservation request and Post all transaction entries and maintain the records including in SAP entries on real time basis and any time audit.
- Store the chemicals in an appropriate storage temperature recommended by the manufacturer with printed labels such as barcode, Zone identification, storage temperature and expiry date.
- Ensure 100% inventory accuracy always and inventory optimization.
Role Accountabilities: To store, issue and post the raw materials
Educational Qualification: BSc Chemistry
Experience: 0 – 3 years
- Good Communication
- Adapt to changes
- Time management
- Quick Learner
Apply : https://career10.successfactors.com/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=syngeneP1&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&career_job_req_id=53832&selected_lang=en_GB&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&browserTimeZone=Asia/Calcutta&_s.crb=UitUoMhVhx9A3ih%2bdJ%2bsNQjkaEgTzyMqVyP845NPpQs%3d