- Responsible for project management support to the Scientific Writer ensuring the end-to-end effective project delivery of the designated publication/medical education deliverable across all phases
- Initiate submission (as required), amend submission based on comments (as required) Support the Writer with the development of a scope of work; Build plan and schedule for agreement with the internal customers
- Arranging key internal(GBUs , Medical Leads) and external customer (Authors/Investigators )meetings. Tracking of the delivery of activities (including managing issues and risks) and supporting follow ups.
- Supporting required submission, compliance and approval activities, and ensuring compliance with publication processes and use of publication management tools.
- Supports the management of the assigned publication or medical education in line with the agreed budget. Supporting and managing as required external spend tracking (e.g. approvals, purchase orders, goods received)
- Supports adherence to associated compliance related activities and approvals (with internal customer taking accountability for compliance).
- Updates as required with approval / compliance tools (e.g. PromoMats, NAYA,..)
- Manage end to end process through Datavision , Matrix, Promomomats ,Naya or any contracting data base
- Scientific communication global or local teams
- Medical content enhancement teams
- Maintain effectiveness relationships with the end stakeholders (Medical scientific community) with an end objective to develop education and communication content as per requirement
- Actively leads and develop MedHub operations activities
- Ensure new technologies are leveraged
- Ensure publication materials (Slide decks, Abstract, poster, manuscript) are delivered, stored as per agreed timelines and quality
- Develop tools, technology and process in order to constantly improve quality and productivity
- Support delivery of projects in terms of resourcing, quality , timeliness , efficiency , and high technical standards for deliveries made by the medical writing group , including scientific documents and clinical / medical reports
- Contribute to overall quality enhancement by ensuring high scientific standards for the output produced by the medical writing group
- Secure adherence to compliance procedures and internal / operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards
Apply : https://sanofi.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/SanofiCareers/job/Mumbai/Business-Analyst—Contract-Management_R2590674?utm_source=Linkedin.com&utm_campaign=annual_all_business&utm_medium=social_media&utm_content=job_posting&ss=paid&source=Linkedin&dclid=CjkKEQjwmeiIBhDgwKLL-IzP_p8BEiQA9ns2_4o-f5bqiHiUe_Z7OvJN-3cnoH6OPpGtQPAzVmm_pU_w_wcB